Rorotika may collect information relating to users of this website using automated systems, online submissions and applications, enquiries and any subsequent telephone calls, emails or written or electronic submissions. The information collected may include, but is not limited, names, addresses, email details, industry sector, background, personal information, financial information, requirements, usage, answers to queries and similar.
Some parts of this website may include cookies (these are items of information sent by a computer server to store on your web browser so it can be read back at a later time). The information we collect from cookies is used to improve the website and facilitate your usage and our security, marketing and design of the website. Your web browser may have facilities to enable you to be aware of when cookies are used and control their usage.
Rorotika may use the information obtained through submissions and use of this website for various purposes including but not limited to
- improving the website,
- improving security
- marketing and targeting of certain types of potential customer, product or service
- registration of business leads
- creating circulation lists for newsletters and events
- providing products and services
- notification matters
- setting up passwords and user access
- fault resolution
- informing you of new products and services
- transfering information to our subsidiaries or distributors or affiliates or contractors who are able to supply products or services more relevant to or suited to your needs or requirements or who handle our marketing
- considering suitability for vacancies or possible job opportunities where you have submitted material for such purpose or in response to recruitment opportunities and similar business uses.
This may involve the transfer of information to parties in other countries. We do not sell our customer lists or details.
By using this website you consent to the aforementioned usage and transfer of your information or data. Rorotika has policies to try to ensure all information is maintained as confidential, other than for the limited purposes stated.