Rorotika Business Consultancy
Rorotika Technologies operates in the telecoms space developing dynamic and innovative billing solutions.
The sales cycle of these solutions involve pre-sales and ongoing customer consultation, integration, and configuration and post-sales support. The Business Services department leads the product integration and provides post-sales consultancy and strategy guidance and definition.
The Business Services department focuses on the following main areas of the business:
- Leading and coordinating system integration and system architecture design activities for new deployments
- Collecting, understanding and articulating the business requirements for the project and translating these into target KPIs
- Leading technical and marketing workshops relating to product strategy.
- Managing end to end product scoping with respect to product deployment.
- Defining project phases/milestones and producing/presenting final project reviews.
- Ensuring excellent relations with customers and suppliers through effective communications.
- Analysing financial and technical performance.
- Providing recommendations on improvements, problem solving and taking corrective action where necessary to improve the products’ performance.
- Producing performance reports reflecting the KPIs in relation to set objectives.
- Coordinating customer, development teams and any third party regarding functionality changes and product enhancements.
- Standardising of feedback/reports and incorporation of best practices into standardised procedures.
- Developing benchmark case studies.
Business Services resources typically have substantial practical experience in the following technical areas:
- Planning and dimensioning of GSM and/or UMTS radio networks.
- VAS and Billing platform configuration and integration (Prepaid IN, SMSC, USSD and WAP GW).
- Core IP planning and configuration of the IP network.
- Troubleshooting of SS7, SMPP, UCP and various TCP IP protocols.
- Data mining through the use of SQL for reporting purposes.